Feb 16–18, 2024 • 9am–2:30pm EST • Miami, FL
Peterson Academy is looking for audience members in South Florida for a live course taping.
Robbie Snellman, professor at Brigham Young University, will be teaching a course on the wondrous utility of applied mathematics, examining functions and techniques for practical problem-solving.
- Audience members must be 18 years or older and must bring a government issued ID.
- Audience members are responsible for their own travel, food and accommodation.
- Selected audience members will be contacted by email with details.
- Audience members must be comfortable with respectful engagement, dependent on the instructor’s teaching style.
- Audience members must consent to and be comfortable with being filmed for Peterson Academy’s online courses.
- Further details about the instructor and subjects will be made available to audience members once they have been accepted.
In case of submission errors please forward your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
All audience members will receive a free year–long subscription to the platform.